As you seek financial security for your medical expenses and lost wages following an injury on the job site, having a good construction accident law firm by your side is one of the essential elements to building your case.
A skilled construction accident lawyer can help safeguard your interests and secure greater financial security by:
- Determining the actual value of your claim
- Investigating your accident to determine who was at fault and how it happened.
- Petitioning medical insurers if they try to deny coverage for your injuries.
- Negotiating with employers and insurance agencies and filing claims on your behalf.
- If necessary, protect your rights in negotiations or when you go to court.
When Do You Need a Construction Injury Attorney?
You should seek legal assistance if:
- Your injuries are so severe that you need surgery or treatment.
- You have suffered head, neck, back, knee, or other serious injuries.
- You have had to miss time from work and still cannot go back to the original job site because of your injury
- You have been denied workers’ compensation benefits or only offered a partial amount.
- Your medical treatment has become complicated, and you require an attorney to sort out your insurance coverage.
- Medical bills are mounting, and you don’t understand them or how they will be paid.
- You are unsure of what to do next.
- You feel your employer has taken advantage of the situation by acting unfairly or not following protocol.
- You feel you have been falsely accused of causing your injuries.
A skilled construction accident lawyer is familiar with the complex procedures surrounding workers’ compensation claims and can help ensure that your rights, medical support, and financial security are protected.
Choosing the Right Lawyer for Your Injury
How will you know that you have found an experienced personal injury attorney who can handle your case? Here are some of the things that you should consider:
- The number of years that the lawyer has been practicing law.
- Check if they belong to any associations like the Washington State Bar Association (WSBA) or the Washington State Association of Justice (WSAJ). These organizations hold continuing education seminars for their members to keep them updated with the latest developments in personal injury law.
- Ask if they have experience with cases similar to yours, and ask for a few examples of how they could help other clients win their cases.
The personal injury attorney will be able to give you an estimate of how long your case should take and how much it might cost. It is also advisable that you have a good idea of the expenses you will have to face to better prepare yourself.
Construction Accident Law Firm of Wells|Trumbull
When you have been injured in a construction accident and need to seek compensation, it pays to seek the help of a construction accident law firm of Wells|Trumbull.
Wells|Trumbull knows how to investigate accidents and determine who was at fault. They can help navigate government regulations related to workers’ compensation claims and understand how insurance companies work.
Ensure that you find a construction accident lawyer who can help protect your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve.